Friend and assingnments

  This Tuesday, my English class was canceled, so I went to a cafe with my friends to do some homework. First I went to Starbucks, drank a latte and did some homework with my friends. I spent about 2 hours doing my homework at Starbucks. 


 Next, I went to a cafe called "Musashino Mori Coffee" for lunch and ate pasta. It delicious. After eating lunch, I did some homework. There were a lot of assignments, but I was glad that I was able to have fun completing them with my friends. I also had a lot of fun going shopping to take a break from my assignments.



コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. Starbucks recently released a new one and I would love to try it!

    返信削除
  2. It looked really nice day!! I also want to have fun while working on my assignments!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Miyu. I have never been to this restaurant. I want to go there.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Wakaba. This looks like a very delicious dish! I want to go to Starbucks too.

    返信削除
  5. Looks really delicious! I want to try it too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Unit Project 1

A fun week

broccoli