New Year!

 I met a friend from high school who went to Tokyo. I haven't seen my friend since the summer, so it's been about three months since I met her. We talked a lot while visiting cafes in Yahiko. We went to two cafes in Yahiko and also went to Yahiko Shrine. First, We went to a cafe called 59FU and ordered a waffle and a latte. The restaurant was very stylish and the food was delicious. 


​ Second, We went to a cafe called binn and had a sandwich. It was delicious and had a lot of vegetables in it. It's been a while since we met and we had a lot of fun talking. 


コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. I went to Yahiko Shrine on New Year's Day for Hatsumode and it was full of people.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Wakaba. That waffle and latte look so delicious! I would like to go too.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I am Rena. The picture looks delicious!! I want to eat it if I go to Tokyo!!!!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Miyu. dishes looks so delicious! Yahiko is so fun place.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Unit Project 1

A fun week

broccoli