Winter for my pet

 I have a dog. My pet is a Pomeranian. 

 My dog loves to sleep. My dog had a lot of hair, so he slept in a cool place in the summer.  But recently, the cold weather has led dogs to sleep in warm places. Sleep especially on a fluffy futon. My dog sleeps in different places depending on the temperature.

 I felt that dogs understand the season just like human do. If it gets colder from now on, the dog will sleep in a warmer place. I found it interesting to see the dog's behavior.









コメント

  1. Hi! I am Rena. Wow !!! How cute your dog it is! Thank you post your dog, because I can be healed!

    返信削除
  2. Hi ! I'm Kureha. Your dog is so cute!!
    I would like to live with a dog in the future :)

    返信削除
  3. Very soothing to see the pictures. I want to have pets too.

    返信削除
  4. You have a very cute dog! Your dog has beautiful white hair. The picture of your pet gives me good healing.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Wakaba. Your pet is so cute! I want to observe the dog's behavior too.

    返信削除
  6. Hi I am Reina. Your pet is so cute!

    返信削除
  7. Your dog is very cute! I have a dog too, so I deeply understand this situation. However, my dog likes to play with snow!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

An autumn night

Unit Project 1