Unit Project 1

 My Badminton Racket

 


 My artifact is badminton racket. There are two of them. The first one is purple and grip is yellow. The second one is white and the grip is purple. The yellow grip has a strong anti-slip effect.  Also, the racket case is black with YONEX letters printed on it. The racket is very thin, and the strings are easy to break. The two rackets weigh differently.

 I joined the badminton club when I was in high school. Badminton rackets are a very important tool for playing badminton. Badminton racket strings are so easy to break that you need two rackets. I've also had a string cut several times and pasted again.  I had practice almost every day, so  participated without a break.  I often practiced on a racket with a purple and yellow grip. The difference is that the yellow grip racket is lighter and the purple grip racket is heavier. The daily practice was hard. I practiced on my own at home. I looked up the practice menu on YouTube and practiced.  Also, I learned a lot from my seniors. My seniors taught me various things from basic skills to winning games. And I got a lot of coaching from my coach. I was told by my coach that" This movement should be more like this". The coach often told us to" move our legs more". I felt I needed more practice.  But, As I practiced, I got more compliments. I was very happy when my coach told me that "my smash speed has increased". I did three years of club activities with these rackets. 

 Badminton was born in England in the 17th century. Badminton as a Japanese sport was born in the 1900s. Badminton was introduced by the English to a game called Poona in India. Poona is a game to badminton in which leather balls are battled over the net with racket.

  Badminton rackets were dominated by wooden rackets until the 1950s. In the 1960s, the strength of the material increased and it became a lightweight and strong racket. The lightest racket now is in the 60s. The racket became lighter and stronger, allowing the shuttle to return powerfully and at high speed. The evolution of materials led to high-speed badmiton. 

コメント

  1. It is great to practice on your own! And, you did a great job practicing!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Riko. I thought it was wonderful that in addition to your daily club practice, you also do independent training. I can feel a lot of effort and I respect you!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Rinko. I respect you because you practiced badminton a lot.

    返信削除
  4. It was amazing that I practiced badminton almost every day! When I was in high school, I worked hard in club activities almost every day, so I know how it feels.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Megu. That is great to practice hard! I learned history of Badminton and Badminton rackets from your story. It's interesting.

    返信削除
  6. I have a lot of respect for your effects. I am also able to learn about the history of badminton rackets.

    返信削除
  7. It's a really great racket. The texture of your racket grip will also show your efforts.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

An autumn night

Winter for my pet