White Christmas

  I went  to the Christmas market at Bandai city on my way home from university with my friends. The Christmas tree and illuminations were very beautiful. I was able to take a lot of pictures. We had frankfurt,  hot chocolate and smore pizza. Especially the smoa pizza was sweet and delicious. It was less crowded than I expected, so I could eat a variety of things. It was very cold, but I had a lot of fun.


 The snow pilled up and the university road was beautiful. So, I took a picture with my friend. The tree were white with snow and very beautiful. And it was prettier because the lights were on. 


コメント

  1. Your photos are good for this season! The Christmas market is good to enjoyed illuminaitons and food! You enjoyed this season.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Riko. The Christmas tree and illuminations are very beautiful!!!
    I wanted to try the smoa pizza!!!

    返信削除
  3. I went to there too! The illuminations are very beautiful. I almost slipped and fell in the snow. So plaese be careful!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Wakaba. I went to the Christmas market too! I like the Christmas atmosphere.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Unit Project 1

A fun week

broccoli