A fun week

 


 I had a Halloween party with my friends on Tuesday Halloween day. I had a lot of time on Tuesday because I finished my first class. Four of my friends went to buy doughnuts and did takoyaki at my friend's house. In addition to octopus, winners and cheese were put in the takoyaki. I enjoyed eating takoyaki, doughnuts, and sweets while talking with my friends. It was a very fun Halloween party. 



 There was a school festival on October 28 and 29. Since i belong to a Korean club, i opened a mock shop. Since I was in charge of cooking, I made Sotteok Sotteok, a Korean dish. It was hard because I had to make a lot of them, but I worked with my colleagues in the same club. Many customers came and said it wass delicious, so I was very happy. It was very rewarding and fulfilling school festival. 


 

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. Sotteok Sotteok looks so delicious. I wanted to eat it too.

    返信削除
  2. Your Halloween party looks fun! I have never eaten Sotteok Sotteok, so I am intersted in it!

    返信削除
  3. Hi,I'm Megu. It's nice to enjoy Halloween! Takoyaki looks so good, I want to eat it!

    返信削除
  4. I sometimes make takoyaki with cheese too! And I have never eaten Sotteok Sotteok, so I want to eat it someday!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Unit Project 1

broccoli