illumination

 As winter vacation started, I went to see the illuminations at "Ikutopia Shokuhana" with my friends. I went to see Ikutopia's illumination for the first time. Although it was after Christmas, it was surprisingly crowded. It was very spacious and the illumination lights were shining, making it look very beautiful and fantastic. I had so much fun taking photos with my friends and enjoying the illuminations together.


  After going to see the illuminations, I went to Yakiniku King with my friends and ate Yakiniku. We ordered a lot of meat, salad, soup, potatoes, kimchi, ice cream, and a variety of other things. I also had a lot of fun talking with my friends and had a lot of fun. I felt like going again.


コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Wakaba. I like Yakiniku too! "Yakiniku King" is great because we can eat a variety of different foods!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Megu. It looks delicious! I've never been to Yakiniku King, so I want to go there!

    返信削除
  3. The illumination is so beautiful. I want to see it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

An autumn night

Unit Project 1

Winter for my pet